Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

T.I. Says Andre 3000 Beat Him on His Own Album


The rapper dishes on his collaboration with 3000.



T.I. is hyping up his eighth studio album, Trouble Man, named ceremoniously after his recent experiences. After two years in jail and several run ins with the legal system, he's jumping back into the music game again with this new record. The album features everyone from Kendrick Lamar and Lil Wayne to R. Kelly and Pink. However, the most anticipated collaboration might be T.I.'s track with Andre 3000.

Produced by Jazze Pha, "Sorry" puts the two ATL hip hop heads on the same song. Yet, T.I. was clear about who ended up being the star. "He s--t on me on my own record," T.I. said of his track with 3000. He seemed rather excited about it though and continued to reflect on the the expansion of his artistry.

"To expect for me to be one-way every time you see me is to expect me to be a one-dimensional man, which I've never been," he explained. "I've always applauded my efforts to be diverse and multifaceted."

With that spirit in tow, T.I.'s forthcoming album hits stores December 18.

No comments: