Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Rick Ross Talks Lifestyle Changes After Health Scare

The MMG boss says, "I'm trying."


Rick Ross
Rick Ross is in full-on promo mode for his new album God Forgives, I Don't, but after a pair of health scares last year and another in April, the bawse is trying to take things a little more slowly. On Chelsea Lately last night, Ross shared his doctor's orders.

"I was just extremely exhausted," Ross said in the interview. "That's what the doctors basically told me, so I had to change up a few things."


Ross joked that he had been smoking too much weed, but then insisted that he was trying to change his ways.


"I'm trying," he said. "I'm not all the way there but I'm trying. ...I'm trying. I've got great intentions."


Although he said he hasn't lost much weight, Ross said he now has a personal chef and is drinking less.

No comments: