Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

Lil Wayne and Erykah Badu Tweet Love Taps

Celebs exchange words of affection with old and new mates on Twitter.


Ah, Twitter.  The place and space where new love and old love goes to fan the flames of desire and adoration.  If only it were this deep...instead it's Lil Wayne seducing a star NCAA point guard, Erykah Badu and one of her baby-daddies having an oddly public intimate exchange and Ochocinco and Evelyn talking about strippers and the NFL lockout.  Everybody, get a room!

Lil Wayne's Obsession with Skylar Diggins (pictured above, right), Point Guard for Notre Dame Women's Basketball Team
He Said:
@LilTunechi
Good lukk to my wife Skylar Diggins and the Fighting Irish.

She Said:
@SkyDigg4
@LilTunechi Haha thanks Wayne! Mmmuah to my husband

He Said:
@LilTunechi
DC was beautiful. Kongrats to @skydigg4,my wife. Now bring it home baby.
@LilTunechi
I am on my @skydigg4 sh!t.
@LilTunechi
Let's go Notre Dame! Let's go @skydigg4! Wifey! You are a winner in my book regardless.
@LilTunechi
Miami was awesome! And s/o to the Fighting Irish for playing their hearts out. Way to go wifey!


Erykah Badu and The DOC Show Baby Mamas and Daddies How to Act
He Said:
@WESTCOASTDOC
My daughter's mother is a perfect example. I am grateful to God that
my baby was blessed to know through her mother what a queen is.
@WESTCOASTDOC
Woman is so amazing a creation by God. She has suffered so much at the
hands of those afraid of her power still her love holds up the world

She Said:
@fatbellybella
@WESTCOASTDOC is my daughter PUMA's (6 & 1/2) father. he is a true
gentleman and KING. today i salute you brother . i love you. THE
D.O.C.


Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Keep Things Exciting
He Said:
@ochocinco
@EvelynLozada While you are in Atlanta bring me back a souvenir :)

She Said:
@EvelynLozada
U want ur souvenir from Onyx or Magic City? #choices lmao

He Said:
@ochocinco
@EvelynLozada just pick the baddest 1 from each club and bring them
back with you,they flying coach though shit it's a #lockout
 NOW SAY WAAAAAAT'!

No comments: